We provide our students with the knowledge and tools necessary for enabling them to:
● Work as professionals in field of metropolitan planning and public policy.
● Develop research projects related to metropolitan problems and policy solutions.
● Specialise in a topic of their choice, form a critical and creative perspective.
● Integrate theoretical and practical approaches to spatial planning of metropolitan areas.
● Evaluate and apply the relevant technical tools for metropolitan planning and research.
● Understand the possibilities and limits of planning by within social and political context.